Choosing a Garage Door Company
Choosing a Garage Door Company
Not all garage door companies are alike. Pick a trustworthy company with the right credentials for the best experience. Here are a few tips and criteria you should look for when choosing a garage door company.
- Locally owned & operated for over 5 years
- Has a show room
- Accredited business in good standing with Better Business Bureau
- Members in good standing with International Door Association (IDA)
- Accredited Door Dealer by IDEA (National Accrediting Organization)
- Technicians are certified by IDEA (National Accrediting Organization)
- Provide full disclosure of service charges & products when asked
- Use employed technicians—not subcontractors
- Service trucks are labeled with company name & logo
- Technicians wear uniforms with company name & logo
- Communicate in a professional & direct manner
- Offer written warranty on services & products
- Asks for your evaluation of services provided using formal feedback methods (customer surveys)
- Demonstrate an interest in an ongoing relationships with customer—not a one-time service
- Insured for the work they do on your property
Metro Garage Door meets all of these criteria, and goes beyond to ensure the best service, quick responses, and the best overall experience.
Our customer testimonials attest to our commitment to professional service in a timely manner. We look forward to helping you with any garage door issues or questions.
Request Service Today
We’ll fix your garage door problem fast! Call us before 1:00 PM and we’ll send an expert technician to fix your door on the same day. Call during our regular or extended service hours to talk to a customer service representative.
South Metro: (952) 960-9411 | East Metro: (651) 967-7373
North Metro: (763) 219-4326 | West Metro: (612) 276-3891
Top Rated Garage Door Company in the Twin Cities Metro Area
Super Service Award Winner
No other Garage Door company in the area has been awarded the Super Service Award every single year running. Hundreds of satisfied homeowners and commercial property owners just like you continue to recognize Metro’s exemplary services, via positive reviews, earning Metro the Angie’s List Super Service Award for 16 years.
A+ Accredited Business
Over 280 Verified Customer Reviews
What People Are Saying About Metro Garage Doors
I had a new garage door installed. My initial garage door had a weird problem -- it opened by itself! Our technician came out and was just fantastic. He replaced the opener (the maker of the opener, for instance, tried to send me a part that I could replace on a week-old opener). They fully replaced the opener and the wire and it works great. And Randy was exceedingly professional and helped me understand everything. Great service.
Metro Garage Door Showroom
8175 Lewis Road
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55427
Mon – Fri: 7:30 am to 4:30 pm Saturday: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Emergency Service Available
(Emergency Services Available During Normal Business Hours)
Mon – Fri: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm And by Appointment
We Service the Following Areas:
Apple Valley, Bloomington, Burnsville, Cambridge, Coon Rapids, Cottage Grove, Eagan, Eden Prairie, Edina, Faribault, Forest Lake, Hastings, Lakeville, Lino Lakes, Maple Grove, Maplewood, Minneapolis, Minnetonka, Northfield, Plymouth, Richfield, Roseville, St. Paul, Waconia, Woodbury